HOME STRATEGIC recognises that the disciplines of quality, health and safety and environmental management are an integral part of its management function. The company views these as a primary responsibility and to be a key to good business practices.
The Company’s Quality Policy calls for continuous improvement in its quality management activities, and business will be conducted according to the following principles:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Follow a concept of continuous improvement and make best use of our management resources in all Quality matters.
- Communicate our Quality objectives and our performance against these objectives throughout the company and to interested parties.
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates and subcontractors and others who come into contact with our work.
- Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest Quality standards.
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions, which may have Quality impacts.
- Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of Quality Management.